The Print Center’s ANNUAL International Competition is one of the most prestigious and oldest competitions in the United States. The Print Center is particularly interested in highlighting local, national and international artists who utilize photography and printmaking in intriguing ways, both in content and process. Artists who use printmaking and/or photography as critical components of their work, or whose work pushes the boundaries of traditional photographic and printmaking practices, are encouraged to enter.
- Three Solo Exhibitions at The Print Center
- Stinnett Philadelphia Museum of Art Collection Award
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts Purchase Award
- Jacqueline L. Zemel Prize for Printmaking
- Awagami Paper Award
- Stockbridge Fine Art Print Award
- Two-year Print Center Gallery Store contract
- Online Portfolio Exhibition
- Over $2,000 in other purchase and material prizes
Three artists are selected from the Finalists to receive solo exhibitions at The Print Center, Philadelphia.
Stinnett Philadelphia Museum of Art Collection Award
Selected by the Department of Prints, Drawings and Photographs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, one work will be accessioned into the Philadelphia Museum of Art's Permanent Collection.
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts Purchase Award
Selected by Jodi Throckmorton, Curator of Contemporary Art.
Jurors select Finalists and Semifinalists for an online exhibition which is mounted on The Print Center's website.