A Permanent Home

posted in: Timeline

Since 1918, The Print Center has been located at 1614 Latimer Street, in an old carriage house in Philadelphia’s historic Rittenhouse Square neighborhood. The organization purchased the building in 1927 and has made many renovations over the years, including enclosing a … Read More

WWII Copper Plate Drive

posted in: Timeline

The Print Center participated in many activities in support of the war effort and our troops. This included a drive to collect copper etching and engraving plates to be melted down. An article from that time noted that the “donations … Read More

Demetrius Oliver: Canicular

posted in: Timeline

The project was funded by the Pew Center for Arts & Heritage. Publication of Demetrius Oliver: Canicular was supported by The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage and the National Endowment for the Arts.ExhibitionCanicular was an innovative exhibition of newly commissioned works by … Read More

1 5 6 7 8